Inner Dance Facilitator Training UK
Join Katie Holland for a heart filled, introspective adventure into your innate resonance through sound, vibration & somatic movement in this 60-hour Certified Inner Dance Facilitator Training.
60 hours of training
Starting 29 March 2024 :
5 Online Sessions
29 Aug - 2 Sept 2024 :
5 Sessions at Leicester, UK
Experience Inner Dance
Trust & Surrender
This training is for those who would like to awaken to themselves on a deeper level whilst learning to facilitate others, all from a safely held and embodied space.
The purpose of this potent alchemical experience is to connect you with a deeper sense of meaning on your human journey, to develop your Inner Dance facilitation and to dynamically align you with your soul's purpose.
Inner Dance is an internal movement meditation facilitated by sound, touch and intuitive words. It could also be called 'Trust and Surrender'.
This certified training is an inner adventure composed of natural movements, awareness, emotional release & insights.
The Inner Dance Process
We begin by comfortably lying down with our eyes closed. The facilitator and the frequencies of the music guides the brain through various brainwave states, including those associated with lucid dreaming and deep theta healing. When energy flows transformation can happen. Spontaneous movements emerge from within as we enter morphic resonance. Activation of kundalini, natural DMT release, receiving oneself - laughing, crying, dancing, trancing.
Everyone's expression of movement will be different as this is an authentic dialogue with our highest self where we, from our authentic sovereignty can choose who we become from this moment now. Entering a quantum space of expanded consciousness we can be the witness to our personal and sometimes collective healing processes. This leads participants into an expanded state of Be-ing.
Explore the Inner Dance Curriculum
In this 60 hours training we will begin by meeting online to study the theoretical aspects of Inner Dance.
This will consist of 5 x 3 hours meetings on zoom. Sessions will be recorded, however attending live is preferable for live interaction and building connection with the group.
Online Sessions 2024
29 March, 24 May, 14 June, 19 July, 16 Aug
Zoom group video call (recorded)
Fridays, 7 - 10pm (UK time)
In-person Sessions 2024
29 Aug - 2nd Sept 2024
9 - 5pm (UK time)
In our zoom classes we will cover these topics and more:
• Introduction to Inner Dance
• The history of Inner Dance and creator Pi Villaraza
• Grounding, clearing and creating personal energy boundaries
• The stages and structure of Inner Dance
• How to make playlists and examples of music and sound
• How to work with music technology for creating playlists and soundscapes
• Parasympathetic and sympathetic nervous systems
• Brainwaves and Circadian rhythms
• Vesica Pisces and the importance of masculine and feminine integration
• What is Kundalini and how to work with this energy in an integrated and embodied way
• Kundalini activations
• Ethics and safe, professional practice
• Importance of sacred, cultural dance and ritual
• Movement and trance states
• Marketing and business
• Integrity and ego – ‘walking your talk’
• Epigenetics and fascia
• Voice activation
• Verbal clearings
• Awakened Bellydance processes
• Embodiment processes
• What is the witness and how to develop yours
• Becoming an Inner Dance Facilitator – legalities and holding groups safely
• How is Inner Dance evolving and following your own path
• Other subjects will be covered depending on the needs of the group
+ Follow up group zoom calls will also be scheduled after the training
The culmination of our training will be 5 days in-person to focus on physical facilitation. You will be expected to give and receive inner dance sessions in partners and as a group. This will involve touch and close contact. There will be a focus on deeper embodiment of the Inner Dance process through the body, intuitive energy reading & dynamic meditation.
Timings are typically 9:30 – 6:30 pm each day.
This will include:
• Grounding, energy clearing and energy shielding exercises
• Inner Dance processes
• Trust exercises
• Body-mind centreing
• Practise sessions for facilitating others
• Techniques to connect to and work with your own energy
• Kundalini activations
• Developing intuition
• Intuitive body reading
• Grounding and energy clearings
• Cacao ceremony
• Blue lotus ceremony
• Conscious communication and authentic sharing
• Inner Dance facilitation
• Conscious touch for facilitation
• Working with instruments
• Awakened Bellydance processes
• Trance states and movement
• How to prepare a space for facilitation
• How to facilitate and support your groups in an embodied experience and most importantly developing 'trust'
• A session facilitating participants invited from outside of the training
• There will also be an online group for ongoing support and learning
About Katie Holland
Katie Holland trained directly with Pi Villaraza, the creator of Inner Dance in 2014. She has extensive experience as an Inner Dance Facilitator & Trainer and to date has taught over fifty trainings. Katie has been extremely active in sharing this powerful modality and was one of the first facilitators to share these transformational trainings in the UK & Europe. Katie's natural intuitive ability to hold space is testament to her commitment and a wealth of wisdom through facilitating trainings, retreats, dance and energy-based workshops globally since 1998.
Katie Holland has been an invited performer for:
A renowned and highly sought after professional dancer across the world
Has an expertise in ‘dance for healing & spiritual development’
This weekend I joined a group of facilitators to deepen and explore our practice. It was truly magical to experience, facilitate and witness such deep release through the Inner Dance process. It was humbling to receive a healing for long stored dis-ease in the body. Many years of misdiagnosed coeliac disease leading to sickness and nausea and gut pain. These sensations were experienced in the session and released leaving me lighter and freer than before. I have been free of symptoms for longer than I was ill but the trauma stays in the body and we need to find a way to release it safely. So grateful to have been gifted the experience and more so for the lightness and joy I feel following that release. I cannot promise that Inner Dance will bring you similar experiences but I have to trust the process and the healing comes in it’s own time.
I quite often dance freely at home to classical pieces I am learning, or when I am drumming, or to chakra dance cds and dvds. I really loved what you offered and it felt just right for me to develop dancing in this way. It was gentle, my body felt progressively freer, the ideas behind it felt beautiful and it was very respectful of where each of us was. Although the moves were new to me it was well presented so that i felt able to follow. I would love to experience some more if and when Katie returns to UK and if Galit decides to train in … Inner dance classes, if I am able to get to the venue. I wish you both all the best in developing these dance activities- very freeing and uplifting!